This Chapel was first consecrated by Metrapolitan of our home parish, H.G Mor Ivanious Mathews of Kandanad Diocese. The foundation stone of the Chapel which was laid on April 10th 2007 by Rev. Fr. Binu Kozhikottu was constructed and offered to the parish by Mrs. Susamma Skaria at her own expense in order to commemorate the names of her parents and ancestors, Rev.Fr. Yohannan Kocheril (Died-01/09/1873), Rev.Fr. Yuhanon Kocheril (Died-19/8/1917) and Ver. Rev Kuriakose Kocheril (Died-17/4/2002).